Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Nights

What is it with boys and sleeping?  My kids will sleep anywhere--especially NOT in their beds.  In the summer they love to sleep in each others' rooms, out in the family room on the floor, or especially on our trampoline outside in the back yard.  The three oldest have done this already a couple of times this summer.


That morning sun sure comes up early when you sleep outside!


You can tell this was last week.  If it were this week there would be no need for blankets
(108 degrees yesterday!)

2 comments:

  1. I think Dallin needs to spend more time with your boys. That kid has never and just can't sleep anywhere except his own bed. Not that I'm complaining that he sleeps so well in his own bed...just doesn't sleep anywhere else. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember doing sleepovers on the tramp! You are such a fun mom!!!

    ReplyDelete