Saturday, July 17, 2010

While They Were Gone...

While Scott and Braden were Back East, Kim took the other four boys up north for July 4th. The following is a short slide show of pictures (Kim doesn't take nearly as many as Scott) of our quick trip. Or, there are a few pictures following. Enjoy!

Although the boys had a blast at the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur museum...

at the Eccles Dinosaur Park...

and at the Living Planet Aquarium, where Bolton spent almost all his time petting the Rays,
 
and Britton got to see real penguins and buy a stuffed one (not as big as the one in the picture)!




But the boys' favorite place is still Grandpa Hart's amazing, super kid-friendly BACK YARD!
This special place is the best because its featured attraction is Grandpa!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE YOUR BOYS! Oh my goodness Britton is so cute with his penguin addiction :) I love that Scott got to take Braden on a trip. I LOVE Washington DC and would love to go again. Missed you at craft night have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete