Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

The boys had a lot of fun dressing up this year.  Britton LOVES penguins and wanted to be one for Halloween...until he put the costume on and realized that other kids might think it is a baby costume.  Finally, though, he reconsidered and followed his heart!  Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Waldvogel.

Bolton and his two friends each decided (independently, I think) to be Harry Potter.  It is Bo's third time I think being Harry.  I got a great picture of the three of them during their costume parade at their school.  From left to right it is Brock, Bo and Ashton.
Brock was a Roman Soldier for Halloween.  He looked so great.  Here he is with his teacher, Mr. Bagley.

Boston decided not to dress up this year.  Although apparently he went to school with some kind of badge pinned inside his jacket and told everyone he was an undercover cop.

Braden had a great costume, too.  He went as "Where's Waldo".  I can't believe I don't have a picture of him.  If I can find one I will post it later.

Some of our cousins came down and had Halloween with us.  Here are a few of us before leaving to go trick-or-treating.  Thanks to Hannah, Boston and Braden who stayed and handed out the candy!

1 comment:

  1. Cute costumes!! But yeah, after reading the post, I can't help wondering, "Where's Waldo?" HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete