Sometimes there are pictures that don't really belong anywhere on a blog, but they just make me smile as I scroll through them. Here are a few of them. I think Britton is playing Star Wars here, but was so loaded down with weapons I had to take a picture! All boy!
This picture made me laugh. I came in the room and Braden and his best friend, Cody, were playing their matching Ukeleles. They were playing "Imagine" by John Lennon.
The picture below is a paper Britton did in his first grade class. It made me laugh because he says that if he were on the moon he would post Antarctica's flag. He always remains loyal to his penguins!
Thanks to Mom and Dad for coming down ever-so-quickly for the boys' birthdays this week. This time, Grandma was too tired, so Grandpa was a good sport and played Braden in Scrabble.
Brock loves to ride his friend, Trevor's, scooter. It is a fun little bike and I thought it was a cute picture.
I loved this picture of my 5 boys with Grandpa Wood. Whenever he comes and stays with us he makes us a New England Boiled Dinner (Corned Beef, potatoes, cabbage, carrots). The boys call it Grandpa's dinner and they all LOVE it. Thanks Grandpa Wood!

No comments:
Post a Comment