We spent a day going through all of the amazing Smithsonian museums. You could spend a lot longer, but we hurried and enjoyed everything our eyes took in! The picture below is in the lobby of the Natural History Museum. I could do a whole blog post on each museum, but I tried to keep it short!
One of Scott's favorites is the Air and Space Museum. You see everything from the Wright Brother's plane to the Space Shuttle. This is a picture of The Spirit of St. Louis.
In the American History Museum they had some amazing pieces of our history. This is a picture of George Washington's clothes.
And I had to see this again, because it is one of the only things I remember from when I was here in 1987 - Dorothy's ruby slippers. When I was 14 these were the coolest!
We ran our legs off, but saw so many amazing things! These museums are truly full of national treasure.

No comments:
Post a Comment