Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Break

Over Fall Break, we had a delimna.  I really needed to do some school shopping for the boys, but Scott and the boys really wanted to go on a quick trip.  So, we divided and conquered....or comprimised....or whatever you want to call it.  But it worked! 
Scott took the boys for a couple of days to see Capitol Reef, Arches, and Canyonlands National Parks.
They just never get tired of the great scenery of Southern Utah.  See if you can see the cool heiroglyphs on this rock face.  Pretty amazing.
They loved hiking at Arches,
Especially Delicate Arch.  Absolutely breathtaking.
Here are the boys hanging out in a slot canyon in Canyonlands National Park.
So while they had all this fun, I took a trip overnight to Las Vegas and did some shopping for everyone all alone.  It was fantastic!  I also snuck in a performance of Disney's Lion King musical.  It was a great weekend, but I don't have any pictures from my trip.  After all,  what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment