Friday, June 8, 2012

Grandpa's House

It is proving more and more difficult as the kids get older to find time to get away together.  But, there was a weekend where I could take four of the boys up north.  They had a great time (for 2 days) playing with cousins and enjoying the beautiful Northern Utah weather.  Grandpa Hart took the boys on a hike up beautiful Waterfall Canyon.  Here they are throwing rocks at the water tank on the hike, just like I used to.
 Here they are at the top in front of the waterfall.
 The boys got to spend a whole day playing with their cousins in Grandpa's back yard.  Which, of course, was the whole aim of the trip.  Here some of the kids are hiding in the same fort I used to play in, back behind the lilac bush.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment