Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Christmas came again this year!  What a surprise.  We enjoyed a great evening home together, eating Christmas dinner, putting on the nativity, singing, opening a few presents, and, of course, getting to the Pringle Party.  We did have a few more presents than are in this picture.  :)  I took this in early Dcember.  I just loved the glow of the tree.
Here we are in the early morning hours.  The boys were so happy with the great things they received, and were so gracious and grateful.  It makes it so fun to give.
I LOVED my present from Scott.  If you see our pictures from trips and vacations, you know he always makes this SK symbol in the sand.  Well, he made me this framed version out of Hawaiian sand and black rocks.  He worked on it while I was up north overnight for the Motab concert.  Thanks Scott.  I love you.  SK Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment