Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Up North

We got to go up north for a week during the first week of July.  We got to spend some time at Grandma and Grandpa's house and see lots of cousins.  The kids have so much fun together.  I saw this in the backyard one day.  The cousins are all playing a game together and having a blast.  We love being in Grandpa's backyard in the summer!
 Brock and Boston wanted to see the Hill Air Force Base Museum, so I took them out one afternoon.  What a great place.  We hadn't been there in a while.  Brock loved this one. :)
 They loved all of the old war planes.  They knew what kind they are and when they were used. 
 Braden, Boston and I took the rare chance to go to a Salt Lake Real game.  It was a blast!  The stadium was amazing, the game was awesome, and the weather was perfect. 

 We had good seats, and because it was July 3, there was a huge fireworks show afterward that we stayed and watched.  It was loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment