Friday, November 19, 2010

Sleepy Time

Britton used to crawl up in little "nest"-type places when he was little and fall asleep.  Here are a few pictures when he was 2 and 3 years old sleeping under a tent in the playroom...


 in the lazyboy...
 and inside a closet at our house.
Now he is six years old and he hasn't done this kind of thing for a long time.  But last Friday, after he got home from school (early out at 1:15), I went in and was giving Bo a piano lesson in the front room.  
 I didn't realize until after we were finished playing that Britton was in the room.  He had made himself up a little nest next to the curio cabinet and had fallen fast asleep. It was so cute! It reminded me so much of when he as a little guy! I just laid down next to him and remembered.  Here he is. And, by the way, he was so tired I let him sleep until 5:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment