The day before Thanksgiving, Scott and I celebrated (by driving to Denver) our 18th wedding anniversary. The day after Thanksgiving, we celebrated by going to do sealings in the Denver temple. It was a beautiful day and a great experience. We got to take some family names for Michelle and also acted as parents for a lady there who was being sealed to her own parents!
We had lots of fun that night, like Braden's duet with Paul McCartney.
The next day Scott, Brad and I took 9 of our 10 boys to downtown Denver. Here is a "step" photo of them all downtown. Carson, Braden, Boston, Weston, Brock, AJ, Bo, Britton and Landon.
We went to the 16th Street Mall and rode the train to the different stores. It is so fun to be in a bigger city (for a day!).
Some of the boys' favorite part was seeing a "real alley", in which they were suddenly motivated to do "gang" poses.

I love that "step" pic. What handsome boys!
ReplyDelete