We were so sad to lose our good, good friend, Heather Maddux, when she moved to Boise last week. :(
She was a great friend to my kids, and has been teaching them sign language. Their last lesson was at our house because she was packing up her house, so I got to take this cute picture. We will miss her family immensely. But, hopefully, with the use of Facetime, we can continue the sign language lessons! Here she is with (clockwise), Madison Dunlavy, Britton, Trevor Dalton, Bo and Brock.
Thanks Heather for everything you have done for us! We miss you!

and now I am getting all misty! oh how I love these kids! (and their parents). We finally have the internet up and running as of late last night so we should be in business soon with our online classes! Ugh, I want to be there sooooo badly right now...it is after all tuesday, the day I should be spending with these amazing kiddos.
ReplyDelete