Sunday, May 20, 2012

Eclipse

On the Sunday night of the Eclipse, Scott and I attended seminary graduation for the seniors in our ward.  They have the bishops hand out the diplomas, and so we have gone for the last few years.  Next year we will have Braden walking.  Wow. 

Anyway, they had the graduation start at 6:00 p.m. so that it would be over for the eclipse.  It ended about 7:15, and where usually everyone stays and visits and chats and eats cake, this year the whole building cleared out in minutes.
 We drove home and caught the end of the eclipse.  But, when I downloaded pictures from our camera's SD card, there were about 100 pictures like the one above, and about 20 pictures like this one below.  I guess the boys had tried to capture the eclipse on camera.  And apparently had tried to capture Braden's coolness in front of the eclipse.
I thought that since someone went to so much trouble to take all those pictures, I would post a couple of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment