We haven't been to Lagoon for a couple of years, so we decided to go when we were up north. Did the boys have fun? Well, just look at Brock's face in this picture...
It was fun to relax and just have a whole day full of fun! Here are the boys enjoying ice cream in Pioneer Village.
Britton's favorite ride was the sky ride. He just wanted to do it over and over and over and over...
If you know Braden very well you know that he is rarely serious, if ever. He is so funny in a dry, sarcastic sort of way. This was made very clear as I scrolled through the pictures of Lagoon. There are basically no pictures where he is not making some weird face for the camera. I'm beginning to think he is incapable of a regular smile. See what I mean in the following pictures:
Braden thought it was funny to hop in the same car as Boston and pose. Yes, he stayed there the whole ride. Here he is with his fake "overjoyed" smile with Bo.
I'm not sure what this one is. Something between fear and a new dance move?
Here he is cheesing it up on the sky ride....
...and on the Paratroopers.
And this is mock anger at me taking a picture.
See what I mean? And just as a side note, I just saw his student ID card for this school year and it turns out that he can, indeed, take a good picture. Maybe sometime I will post it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment