Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Choir Concert

Braden is in choir for the first time ever this year. I was pretty excited when his friend talked him into trying out. So far I have seen two performances and cried at both! At this performance at the tabernacle, I was surprised when Braden and Cody came forward and played some drums to accompany the choir.  It was a very fun, gospel-type song.  Braden is in the front right.
I have never actually seen the Simpsons TV show, but Scott's brother Mark loves to tell us his favorite lines from it.  After watching Braden's choir concert, a line from the Simpson's that Mark has often said came to my mind.  Homer, the father, says, "Well, if you know a better way for me to relive my childhood than through my child, I'd like to hear it!"

 
I loved the last song they sang.  I tried to post a video of them singing, but it didn't work.  I will try again soon, but take my word for it, they sounded fantastic!    :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Josh always quotes from that show too. I have seen maybe 2 episodes, but I now know a ton of one-liners. :) Also, way to go Brado! :)

    ReplyDelete