So, you will see that Halloween posts just aren't as cute when your kids get older. The boys did carve some pumpkins, but Kim, Braden, Boston and Brock went to see Thriller at Tuacahn and so only Bo and Britt are in the traditional pumpkin-carving picture. Still cute, though, right? Glad Scott took it. :)
Then, I only have two in Elementary School, but we got a picture of them together. Bo was Batman, and Britton finally consented to put his penguin hat on that he likes. It's no costume, but he decided this year that he no longer likes costumes and wonders who made up that dumb rule (and Britton is about the happiest, most agreeable person I know!). Scott and I did Bo's class party and had a lot of fun (especially Scott!).
I told Britton that it might be odd to go trick-or-treating without a costume, and I think that is why he finally put on the hat that day. Brock offered to be the "grown-up" and take Bo and Britton trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. So, for the first time in 18 years, Scott and I both stayed home and handed out candy, drove Boston around, made homemade granola, etc. And especially for Kim, who is not a fan of Halloween, it was a great night!
I realize I have no pictures of Braden and Boston. Braden never wore a costume, and Boston did, but I didn't see much of him. They both hung out with friends that night and apparently ran into each other at the corn maze. Happy Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment