Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bowling

So, Saturday, January 15, the boys really wanted to go ice skating.  This is a new even in Southern Utah, and we promised we would go do it at least once this year.  So I looked on the computer and it said they were open all day Saturday.  Well, when we got there, they were closed because it was too warm.  Too warm in Januray - gotta love St. George.  So, we couldn't go, but still wanted to do something fun, so we went bowling.
 We have lived in St. George for seven years, and have never been bowling.  A couple of my boys have been for a birthday party, etc., but it was basically a first for us.  We had so much fun!  I didn't realize how little Bo and Britton knew about it. 
My camera battery died, and so I only got these two pictures.  But Bo and Brock tied for first place (although they used bumpers) and we all had a great time sharing the one bottomless Sprite we bought.  I will definitely be going back sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment