We had snow in St. George. Our kids had one fun day to play in the rarity. This is what it looks like when it snows here. EVERYBODY comes out to play and see it since it happens about once a year.
Bolton never even changed out of his pajamas. I really did send him out with a coat on, but it quickly came off. He was actually standing in this sled "snowboarding" down the sidewalk when I came outside.
Boston always wears shorts and short-sleeved shirts. Did I say ALWAYS? Love the look with boots and earmuffs!
We may not have sledding hills in St. George, but thank goodness the neighbors have sledding driveways. This is how the boys spent most of their time outside.
The rest of the time was spent trying to build little mini snowmen like this one that Brock and Britton dressed up on the back patio.
Here's to the annual snow day! It was lots of fun!

Boston really is Matt, huh? With the shorts all year round! Man, that snow is pathetic! I love how most the kids don't have coats and some are in shorts or capris! I wish I lived in St. George!
ReplyDelete